How to connect wireless meat thermometer ?
For SH253D/P, Insert one 1.5V AAA battery into charging dock, and place meat probe into dock to get full charge in 10 minutes.
- Remove the meat probe from dock for use, otherwise it can not connect with Grill ProbeE APP.
- Download Grill ProbeE APP from Apple APP Store or Google Play, or scan QR code shown on user manual.
- Turn on Bluetooth, GPS, Network and Grant Location Permissions of your mobile phone at the same time.
- Click “+” or “Add Device” to connect the meat probe by selecting related Probe then plugin to complete Bluetooth connection.
- Insert the meat probe into food and monitor your cooking on APP.
Note: Make sure the safety line of meat probe is fully inserted into the meat.
What to do when Bluetooth connection fails ?
- Check if the meat probe is run out of battery, please get it full charge in the charging dock for 10 minutes.
- Make sure Bluetooth and GPS function of your mobile phone are turned on.
- Do not return to the home page of APP when cooking, otherwise it will lose Bluetooth connection.
- Remove the meat probe from charging dock, it will automatically reconnect in 6 ~8 seconds.
- If it takes a long time to reconnect, please exit the Bluetooth connection page on APP, insert the meat probe back into charging dock and take it out again.